Earn minimum $10,000 every Month

First Step

Hi Friends,
This is the First Post of this Blog.
Hope this is a good and useful Blog to both of you and me!
As its Title, you can find some Money Making Methods here.
To tell you the truth, still I am struggling to make enough heart-satisfying money from the net world. But, already I am at half-way, earning some handy cash from Adsense and pinch-size cash from GPT sites.
Adsense is my Heaven! My Mini God! I earn my money-to-live from itself only.
Even-though I am financially steady, I am still regularly visiting GPT sites not to earn that pinch money, but to know current flow of Online Business Stream. I get the new ideas from those sites.
I achieved this level after a long journey of whole three years. This may not sound strange to you. But the strange thing is I started from Zero. Yes! I didn't invest a single penny to get this level.
I started my Online Career with empty handed. Once I was clicking all the Paid-to-Read-email programs hoping they would pay me $5, $10 and even $100. But no site paid me so as it promised when I signed-up. I wasted two years to investigate which site would pay me.
Since last year only I am earning a few dollars monthly from new Paid-to-Click sites altogether.
At last, to save my life, I began to dig money from Adsense. My God! It's working. My legs are steady now.
Now, I am a WM, owning one own website, two free websites and a few blogs.